WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, today announced that it entered into ATM partnerships with the local Buffalo Wild Wings franchise, High 5 LLC, and Heritage's Dairy Stores, a New Jersey based convenience store chain, to provide ATM services in all their locations.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8764
The ATMs, which will be surcharge-free to WSFS cardholders, will expand WSFS's local ATM network to over 375 ATMs. For years, WSFS has had the largest bank-branded ATM network in Delaware. The ATMs are being installed throughout the month of February in five Delaware Buffalo Wild Wings locations as well as one in Bel Air, MD and in 32 Heritage's Dairy Stores in southeast New Jersey."We're excited to establish an ATM partnership with these successful and respected local businesses, and look forward to providing a high-quality experience to the customers who visit their locations," said Thomas E. Stevenson, President of Cash Connect, WSFS Bank's ATM division. Bobby Pancake, co-owner of High 5 LLC, noted the benefits of local businesses working together. "Businesses that are locally managed tend to be closer to their customers and faster to respond to their needs. The local management and high customer service standards of WSFS are a perfect fit for our local franchise where we pride ourselves on exceptional service," said Pancake who, along with partner Steve Wheat, was recently honored with the Small Business Administration's National Entrepreneurial Success Award.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV