What it Does: Makes property management softwareRealPage (RP) priced shares of its August IPO at $11 a piece, below the expected range of $13 to $15 each. The Carrollton, Texas company, which makes software that streamlines the business processes of things like leasing, accounting and purchasing for the real estate industry, raised around $135 million from the offering. Shares of RealPage, which closed Wednesday at $27.09, have increased more than 146% since their initial pricing. RealPage uses a software-as-a-service (SaaS) business model in which applications are deployed to customers over the Internet rather than traditional packaged software. RealPage reported revenue of $48 million in the third quarter, up almost 35% year-over-year. In November, it acquired apartment leasing call center LevelOne for $62 million. RealPage plans to announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Feb. 24. Analysts expect earnings of 6 cents per share on revenue of $53.4 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV