NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advanced Energy Industries (Nasdaq:AEIS) is trading at unusually high volume Tuesday with 2.1 million shares changing hands. It is currently at 4.1 times its average daily volume and trading down $1.27 (-8%) at $14.52 as of 4 p.m. ET. Advanced Energy has a market cap of $664.5 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, sells, and supports industrial power conversion products that transform power into various usable forms. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 16.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.3. TheStreet Ratings rates Advanced Energy as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full Advanced Energy Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about AEIS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV