Company Profile: Seattle-based Starbucks purchases and roasts whole bean coffees and sells them, along with fresh, brewed coffees, Italian-style espresso beverages, cold blended beverages, a selection of teas and coffee-related accessories.
Starbucks reaffirmed part of its 2011 guidance "despite dramatically higher coffee costs," but revised its earnings-per-share outlook to a range of $1.44 to $1.47, lower than the $1.49 per share analysts had expected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV