Warner Chilcott Announces Earnings Release Date And Conference Call For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Financial Results
DUBLIN, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Warner Chilcott plc (Nasdaq: WCRX) today announced that it will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2010 financial results prior to the market opening on Friday, February 25, 2011.
In addition to issuing a press release, the Company will host a conference call for all interested parties on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:00 AM (Eastern Time) to review the results. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 354 - 4056 in the United States and Canada or (678) 809 - 1043 internationally.
Investors and other interested parties may also access the conference call via a simultaneous audio webcast by visiting http://ir.wcrx.com and clicking on Events & Presentations.
A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks following the call and can be accessed by dialing (800) 642-1687 within the United States and Canada or (706) 645-9291 internationally. The passcode for the replay is 40137123.The Company Warner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the gastroenterology, women's healthcare, dermatology and urology segments of the North American and Western European pharmaceuticals markets. The Company is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. WCRX-F SOURCE Warner Chilcott plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV