MONROE, La. (AP) â¿¿ Phone company CenturyLink Inc. will start offering Verizon Wireless equipment and service plans to its residential and small business customers, the companies said on Tuesday.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
CenturyLink is in the process of acquiring rival Qwest Communications International Inc.
CenturyLink said its customers will be able to choose from Verizon Wireless' full lineup of devices, including smart phones, regular mobile phones as well as tablets, USB modems and other devices.Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications Inc. and Vodafone Group PLC. Shares of CenturyLink slid $1.04, or 2.3 percent, to $44.10 in afternoon trading Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV