To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Potash (POT): "This stock is down six today and that's a buying opportunity. Use the weakness; this stock is heading to $200."
Buckeye Partners (BPL): "I continue to think it's a terrific situation. I want to own the stock."Cisco Systems (CSCO): "Are you kidding me? No, it's not a good time to buy Cisco. No. Wrong. No." cripps Networks Interactive (SNI): "Everything connected to broadcasting is on a roll. I'll also recommend Walt Disney (DIS) because Bob Iger is on fire. " Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "I think that Wynn Resorts (WYNN) is the best, followed by LVS and Melco PBL Entertainment (MPEL) is a sell, sell, sell. I would buy Wynn, hold LVS and sell Melco." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV