Eastman Kodak Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (EK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE:EK) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it traded at $3.48 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $3.49. Eastman Kodak is changing hands at $3.52 with five million shares traded as of 11:46 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 10.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Eastman Kodak has a market cap of $976 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 33.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Eastman Kodak Company provides imaging technology products and services to the photographic and graphic communications markets worldwide. TheStreet Ratings rates Eastman Kodak as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full Eastman Kodak Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV