Arden Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARDNA) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share of Class A Common Stock payable on April 20, 2011 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 31, 2011. As of January 1, 2011, there were 3,161,098 Class A shares outstanding.
Arden Group, Inc. is the parent company of Gelson’s Markets which operates 18 full-service supermarkets in Southern California carrying both perishable and grocery products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV