NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE:CLI) is trading at unusually high volume Tuesday with 3.6 million shares changing hands. It is currently at 4.1 times its average daily volume and trading down $1.52 (-4.4%) at $33.10 as of 10:16 a.m. ET. Mack-Cali has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 56, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 51.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.3. TheStreet Ratings rates Mack-Cali as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Mack-Cali Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about CLI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV