Bsquare Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BSQR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bsquare Corporation (Nasdaq:BSQR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $12.42 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $12.08. Bsquare is changing hands at $12.29 with 63,879 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 260,300 shares over the past 30 days. Bsquare has a market cap of $110.8 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 36.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Bsquare Corporation provides software and engineering services to the smart device marketplace primarily in North America and Taiwan. TheStreet Ratings rates Bsquare as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full Bsquare Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV