Insight Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (NSIT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Insight (Nasdaq:NSIT) were gapping up Tuesday morning with an open price 13.3% higher than Monday's closing price. The stock closed at $14.61 Monday and opened today's trading at $16.55. The average volume for Insight has been 199,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Insight has a market cap of $680.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Insight Enterprises, Inc. provides brand-name information technology (IT) hardware, software, and services to small, medium, and large businesses, as well as to public sector institutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.3. TheStreet Ratings rates Insight as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Insight Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV