NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded Standard Pacific Corp (SPF) to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $859 million market cap, homebuilder shrank to a loss of $21.9 million in the fourth quarter compared to a gain of $82.7 million the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 21 U.S. common stocks for February 14, 2011. In total, 12 stocks were upgraded and nine stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Standard Pacific Corp reported $215 million in revenue, a decrease of 37.2% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Standard Pacific Corp: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$608 million market cap, internet access company, Internet Initiative Japan Inc (IIJI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results, Internet Initiative Japan reported a profit of $14.2 million, up 238.8% from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 80% to $285.1 million. Learn more about Internet Initiative Japan: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV