- Reliance will use Motricity's m-Core platform to enable a wide range of advanced services including M-Commerce, M-Advertising and Location Based Services
- New R World to have Multi-lingual capabilities to break the language barrier
MUMBAI, India, Feb. 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reliance Communications, India's leading telecom service provider, today announced its plans to roll-out a Next Generation Mobile Portal (R World) to deliver a host of futuristic Mobile Internet and Data Services to its over 125 million customers. Reliance will use Motricity's m-Core platform to deliver these advanced capabilities to help in fulfilling its vision of providing cutting-edge services and applications on its 3G, GSM and CDMA mobile platforms.
"The initial customer response to R World has been exceptional. We believe the future of mobile experiences is going to be based on the delivery of highly personalized offerings which include localized content, delivered to our customers in their native language," said Prashant Gokarn, Head – 3G Business, Reliance Communications. "Reliance is pioneering a new way of delivering personalized information anytime, anyplace and through any device. Motricity's m-Core Platform provides us the scale and the capabilities we need to deliver on this vision."
Breaking the language barrier, Reliance intends to offer a new multi-lingual R World that will offer personalization options in Hindi, followed by other popular regional languages. R World is also designed to deliver high value and highly relevant content and applications on the mobile platform. Easy to access M-Commerce options and highly targeted M-Advertising capabilities are amongst the key futuristic features that Reliance intends to make available through the new R World. R World will continue to evolve with emerging customer requirements and preferences."Motricity is pleased to continue to work closely with Reliance to evolve R World," said Ryan Wuerch, chief executive officer of Motricity. "Through the delivery of highly relevant experiences, Reliance will be in position to delight and retain its customers, and further monetize these offerings through the marketing of targeted mobile value added services, as well as, targeted mobile marketing and advertising campaigns."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV