The combined group will have 2010 combined net revenue of U.S. $5.4 billion and is expected to generate annual cost savings of around U.S. $400 million. Based on 2010 net revenues, the combined group will earn about 37% of total revenue in derivatives trading and clearing; 29% in cash listings, trading and clearing; 20% in settlement and custody; and 14% in market data, index and technology services.
Of the 15 directors, nine will be designated by Deutsche Boerse and six by NYSE Euronext.
The combined market value of the two entities is $25.5 billion, creating one of the world's largest exchange operators and a leader in derivatives trading and risk management.
Deutsche Boerse CEO Reto Francioni will be chairman of the combined entities, while NYSE CEO Duncan Niederauer will be CEO of the combined entities.
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV