SPRINGDALE, Ark., Feb. 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:AERT), a leading plastic recycler and manufacturer of green building products, is proud to announce that Holbrook Lumber, celebrating their 100th anniversary, won the Best Booth Award in the Island Booth Category at the Lumber and Building Material Expo in Mashantucket, CT, held February 2-4, 2011. The 20'x20' booth featured multiple vendors showcasing AERT's MoistureShield ® Vantage Collection™ decking, MoistureShield railing, and EcoShield™ deck tiles.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8759 Peter Krihak, CEO of Holbrook Lumber, stated, "We've been partners with AERT since 2007 and appreciate their commitment to Holbrook. Our strong partnership and mutual dedication to growing the business in a less than desirable economic environment has allowed MoistureShield to see positive growth over the past three years." He went on to say, "MoistureShield products provide an exceptional value without compromising quality. The product has proven itself to be worthy over the years, having never experienced a field failure."
"The AERT team was proud to participate and be involved with the fine Holbrook team in the design of their booth for their 100th anniversary in business," stated AERT CEO Joe G. Brooks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV