BEIJING, Feb. 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AutoNavi Holdings Limited, ("AutoNavi" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:AMAP), a leading provider of digital map content and navigation and location-based solutions in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 before the U.S. markets open on February 24, 2011. AutoNavi's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 a.m. U.S. eastern standard time on February 24, 2011 (9:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong on February 24, 2011).
The dial-in numbers and passcode for the conference call are as follows:
|U.S. Toll Free:||+1-866-730-5763|
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until March 2, 2011:
|U.S. Toll Free:||+1-888-286-8010|
|For investor and media inquiries please contact:|
|AutoNavi Holdings Limited|
|Ogilvy Financial, Beijing|
|In the U.S.:|
|Jessica Barist Cohen|
|Ogilvy Financial, New York|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV