PANAMA CITY, Feb. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Copa Holdings S.A. (NYSE: CPA) will be hosting its Fifth Annual Investor Day (" Copa Day") at the New York Stock Exchange Euronext on Monday, June 13, 2011. This event, held for analyst and investors, will take place from 12:00pm to 3:00pm and will feature presentations from Mr. Pedro Heilbron, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Victor Vial, Chief Financial Officer, as well as other senior members of Copa Holdings' management team.
You may confirm your participation in this event by May 30th, 2011, by accessing our Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/copa/events.cfm. Should you need more information please contact our Investor Relations Department at (507) 304-2476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Copa Holdings, S.A.:
Copa Holdings, through its Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia operating subsidiaries, is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. Copa Airlines currently offers approximately 152 daily scheduled flights to 46 destinations in 25 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. In addition, Copa Airlines provides passengers with access to flights to more than 120 other international destinations through code share agreements with Continental Airlines and other airlines. Copa Airlines Colombia provides service to 12 cities in Colombia as well as international connectivity with Copa Airlines' Hub of the Americas through flights from Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Medellin and Pereira. Additionally, Copa Colombia has international flights from Colombia to Caracas, Guayaquil, Quito, Mexico City and Havana. For more information, visit www.copaair.com .CPA-G SOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV