Acme United Corporation (NYSE AMEX:ACU) announced today that Dennis Liang has been promoted to Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific.
Mr. Liang was previously General Manager (Asia Pacific). His new role will encompass sales in Asia, as well as direct import sales to all Acme United’s global customers. He will continue to be based in Hong Kong.
Walter C. Johnsen, Chairman and CEO said “Dennis has been building our Asian sales during the past several years as part of his general manager responsibilities. Revenues in Asia have grown sufficiently to now direct resources and his full time attention to what we believe will become a substantial part of our business.”
ACME UNITED CORPORATION is a leading worldwide supplier of innovative cutting, measuring and safety products to the school, home, office, hardware and industrial markets.Forward-looking statements in this report, including without limitation, statements related to the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations, intentions and adequacy of resources, are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the following: (i) the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations and intentions are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Company; (ii) the impact of current uncertainties in global economic conditions and the ongoing financial crisis affecting the domestic and foreign banking system and financial markets, including the impact on the Company’s suppliers and customers (iii) currency fluctuations (iv) the Company’s plans and results of operations will be affected by the Company’s ability to manage its growth, and (v) other risks and uncertainties indicated from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV