Tata Motors (TTM) followed accumulating 5.7% after reporting an impressive third quarter. Breezing past the street estimates, the company's net profit almost quadrupled to $530 million, while consolidated revenue increased 22%. Strong demand from India and improved performance at the Jaguar Land Rover unit, spurred this growth.
Tata Communications (TCL) topped the losers' list last week, declining 8.2%. However, the company targets to generate $200 to $250 million revenue from its cloud computing services in the upcoming two or three years. The Indian cloud computing market is seen growing $1 billion by 2015 from the current $110 million. WNS Holdings (WNS) followed, sliding 7.8% lower.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV