NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Oneida Financial Corp
(ONFC) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $60.8 million market cap, bank holding company grew by 22% to $1.5 million in the fourth quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for February 11, 2011. In total, nine stocks were upgraded and four stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Oneida Financial Corp reported $12.1 million in revenue, an increase of 3.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Oneida Financial Corp: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$3.7 billion market cap, semiconductor company, National Semiconductor Corp (NSM) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In second quarter results, National Semiconductor reported a profit of $83.5 million, up 77.7% from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 13.3% to $390.4 million. Learn more about National Semiconductor: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV