TranS1 Inc. To Participate In The Lazard Capital Markets 3rd Annual Medical Technology Snowbird Event
WILMINGTON, N.C., Feb. 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq:TSON) announced today that Ken Reali, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joe Slattery, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the LCM 3 rd Annual Medical Technology Snowbird Event on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at the Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Snowbird, UT.
The conference format consists of a full day of one-on-one meetings. The conference will not be webcast. Institutional investors that wish to request a meeting with TranS1 should contact Lazard Capital Markets.
About TranS1 Inc.TranS1 is a medical device company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that implement its proprietary approach to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lower lumbar region. TranS1 currently markets the AxiaLIF family of products for single and multilevel lumbar fusion and the Vectre and Avatar posterior fixation systems. TranS1 was founded in May 2000 and is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.trans1.com .
CONTACT: Investors: TranS1 Inc. Joseph P. Slattery, 910-332-1700 Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer Westwicke Partners Mark Klausner, 443-213-0501 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV