This press release contains statements that are forward-looking, as that term is defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Bank and Company intend that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. All forward-looking statements are based on current expectations regarding important risk factors including, but not limited to, real estate values and the impact of interest rates on financing. Accordingly, actual results may differ from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, and the making of such statements should not be regarded as a representation by the Bank or Company or any other person that results expressed therein will be achieved. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update them in light of new information of future events.
ABOUT SP BANCORP, INC.
SP Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for SharePlus Federal Bank, a federally chartered savings bank originally chartered in 1958. The Bank offers a full range of community banking products and services out of its seven branches, four of which are located near the Bank's headquarters in Plano, Texas; two of which are located in Louisville, Kentucky; and one of which is located in Irvine, California. Shares of the common stock of SP Bancorp, Inc. trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol "SPBC." The Company maintains a website at www.shareplus.com that includes information on the Company and the Bank, including the Bank's products and services, branch locations and hours, current Company financial information, and links to Company filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.The SP Bancorp, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7951
CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT Jeffrey Weaver, 972.931.5311
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV