YORK, Pa., Feb. 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY International Inc. (Nasdaq:XRAY) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock, an indicated annual rate of $0.20 per share. The dividend is payable on April 8, 2011 to holders of record on March 31, 2011.
DENTSPLY designs, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of professional dental products including dental implants, endodontic instruments and materials, orthodontic appliances, restorative materials, preventive materials and devices, and prosthetic materials and devices. The Company distributes its dental products in over 120 countries under some of the most well-established brand names in the industry.
DENTSPLY is committed to the development of innovative, high quality, cost-effective new products for the dental market.The DENTSPLY International Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4306
CONTACT: William R. Jellison Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (717) 849-4243
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV