Tompkins Financial Corporation (NYSE Amex: TMP) a financial holding company with $3.3 billion in assets, today announced that Stephen S. Romaine, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Francis M. Fetsko, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sterne Agee Financial Institutions Investor Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at The Peabody in Orlando, Florida.
An archive of the presentation materials and audio webcast will be made available on the Company’s website at www.tompkinsfinancial.com for 60 days following the event.
About Tompkins Financial Corporation
Tompkins Financial Corporation operates 45 banking offices in the New York State markets served by the Company's three community banks - Tompkins Trust Company, The Bank of Castile, and Mahopac National Bank, insurance through Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. and wealth management through Tompkins Financial Advisors.For more information on Tompkins Financial Corporation, visit our website at www.tompkinsfinancial.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV