CRANBURY, N.J., Feb. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPHS) today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will take place on Friday, May 20, 2011 in Jamesburg, New Jersey. The record date for the stockholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been fixed as the close of business on April 11, 2011.
Innophos will send a definitive proxy statement to stockholders of record, which will contain important information about the meeting and the matters to be considered. Stockholders are urged to read the proxy statement when it becomes available.
About Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Innophos is a leading North American producer of Specialty Phosphates products, offering performance-critical ingredients with applications in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. With over a century of experience, Innophos produces complex phosphates to the highest standards of quality and consistency demanded by customers worldwide, develops new and innovative phosphate-based products to address specific customer applications and supports these high-value products with industry-leading technical service. Headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey, Innophos has manufacturing operations in Nashville, TN; Chicago Heights, IL; Chicago (Waterway), IL; Geismar, LA; Port Maitland, ON ( Canada); and Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz and Mission Hills, Guanajuato (Mexico). For more information please see www.innophos.com. 'IPHS-G'SOURCE Innophos Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV