NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Central European Media (Nasdaq:CETV) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it traded at $17.36 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $17.91. Central European Media is changing hands at $18.43 with 6,252 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 306,200 shares over the past 30 days. Central European Media has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd., a vertically integrated media company, engages in broadcasting, Internet, and TV content businesses in central and eastern European countries. TheStreet Ratings rates Central European Media as sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins. You can view the full Central European Media Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about CETV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV