Nokia Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (NOK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) were gapping down Friday morning with an open price 11.7% lower than Thursday's closing price. The stock closed at $10.88 Thursday and opened today's trading at $9.61. The average volume for Nokia has been 20.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nokia has a market cap of $43.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Nokia Corporation manufactures and sells mobile devices, and provides Internet and digital mapping and navigation services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.5, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 17.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.5. TheStreet Ratings rates Nokia as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Nokia Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV