NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- It's Valentine's Day and the pressure is on to celebrate the one you love. At Stockpickr, we thought we'd take a look at several Valentine's Day-related stocks and see who loves them among our database of Professional Portfolios, which track the top 30 holdings of various professional investors, including Warren Buffett and George Soros, according to their most recent 13F filings with the SEC.
Related: 4 Valentine's Day Stocks to Watch
As the largest online retailer in the U.S., Amazon.com (AMZN) is the go-to Internet shopping destination for any gift -- including the romantic Valentine's Day sort. And even for the procrastinators among us, if you order today, you could still receive that special something for your special someone in time.As of the most-recent reporting period, Amazon comprises 5.2% of Blue Ridge Capital's portfolio, 2.5% of Bill Miller's at Legg Mason Capital Management and 3.9% of Chase Coleman's portfolio at Tiger Global Management. Stock Overview: Amazon.com designs its Web sites to enable millions of unique products to be sold by its and by third parties across dozens of product categories. It also manufactures and sells the Kindle e-reader. It has traded in a 52-week range of $105.80 to $191.60 and closed on Thursday at $186.21. It has a market cap of $83.6 billion and a 1.3 short interest ratio, and it trades at a P/E of 73.2. Analyst Ratings: Of 36 analysts covering the stock, 22 rate it a buy, 12 rate it a hold, and two rate it a sell. TheStreet Ratings has a B buy rating on Amazon, earning it a spot on the top-rated Internet catalog and retail stocks list. More on Amazon: Stephanie Link of Action Alerts PLUS included Amazon as one of her top three retail stocks for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV