PLANO, Texas, Feb. 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPBC) will announce fourth quarter 2010 earnings and host a conference call on Monday, February 14, 2011.
SP Bancorp, Inc.'s earnings release will be available at approximately 8:00 am (EST) on the internet at http://investor.shareplus.com .Conference Call Investors and analysts are invited to participate in a conference call beginning at 3:00 pm (EST). Jeff Weaver, President and CEO and Suzy Salls, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will review the quarter's results and take your questions.
|Conference call:||Domestic||(877) 417 - 5253|
|International||(760) 298 - 5097|
CONTACT: Jeff Weaver (972)407-3677 Diane Stephens (972)354-2839
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV