- Net income increased to $4.8 million, or $1.34 per diluted share, in 2010, from $0.7 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, in 2009.
- Return on average equity improved to 8.35% in 2010 compared with 1.57% in 2009.
- Core loans (defined as total loans and leases less direct financing leases) increased 5.5% in the fourth quarter of 2010, or 22.0% annualized, to $512.5 million.
- Total deposits grew 9.0% to $544.5 million in 2010 driven by continued growth in total checking and savings deposits, which increased $11.3 million, or 2.9%, during the fourth quarter and $45.6 million, or 12.8%, for the year.
- Provision for loan and lease losses of $1.4 million in the 2010 fourth quarter included $0.4 million for the leasing portfolio which continues to wind down after the Company exited the business in 2009.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.31% at December 31, 2010, compared with 11.17% at December 31, 2009.
Evans Bancorp Reports 2010 Net Income Of $4.8 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.