SAINT PAUL, Minn., Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISNS), plans to distribute its earnings results for the fourth-quarter and full-year period ended Dec. 31, 2010 after the close of trading on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011.
Following the release, the company will hold an investment community conference call at 3:45 p.m. CST. Ken Aubrey, chief executive officer, and Greg Smith, chief financial officer, will review Image Sensing Systems' performance for the quarter and full year, and discuss the company's strategies. To participate, dial 877-941-0843 and reference conference ID 4405971. Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
If you are unable to participate in the live conference call, you can listen to a replay. The replay option begins at 5:45 p.m. CST on the date of the call and is available until 5:45 p.m. CST on March 9, 2011. To listen to the replay, dial 800-406-7325, access code 4405971.About Image Sensing Image Sensing Systems, Inc. is a provider of software-based detection solutions for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector and adjacent markets including security, police and parking. We have sold more than 110,000 units of our industry leading Autoscope® machine-vision, RTMS® radar and CitySync automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) products in over 60 countries worldwide. The depth of our experience coupled with the breadth of our product portfolio uniquely positions us to provide powerful hybrid technology solutions and to exploit the convergence of the traffic, security and environmental management markets. We are headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us on the web at imagesensing.com. SOURCE Image Sensing Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV