DELAWARE, Ohio, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive management of Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) will be participating in the 2011 Deutsche Bank Small and Mid Cap Conference with a presentation scheduled for 9:20 a.m. ET on Feb. 17.
The presentation will be available on Greif's website, www.Greif.com, in the Investor Center under Presentations at 8 a.m. Feb. 17. The webcast will be available on the same site after the presentation.
About Greif, Inc.
$3.5 billion revenue in fiscal 2010, Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provides blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in
North America. The company is strategically positioned in more than 50 countries to serve global as well as regional customers. Additional information is on the company's website at
SOURCE Greif, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV