Versant Introduces Synchronization Module For Enterprise And Mobile Databases
db4o has been adopted in critical applications by companies including Boeing, Indra, Sony, and State Street.
Versant Corporation (Nasdaq:VSNT) is an industry leader in database management software, helping software developers to create unique applications handling complex information and high performance / high availability requirements. Versant customers cut hardware costs, speed and simplify development, and significantly reduce administration costs. Versant's solutions are deployed in a wide array of industries, including telecommunications, financial services, transportation, manufacturing, and defense. With over 100,000 installations, Versant has been a highly reliable partner for Global 2000 companies such as Ericsson, Verizon, Siemens and Financial Times, as well as the US Government. For more information, call 650-232-2400 or visit www.versant.com.
CONTACT: Deborah Lin - Senior Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +1 650 232 2418
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV