Concert Group Logistics (CGL), a Downers Grove, Ill.-based leader in worldwide freight services, recently opened its Philadelphia, Penn. office under the leadership of Steve Jenkins and Bill Marsden.
“CGL offers us the best of both worlds in the sense of a worldwide presence coupled with the feel of a company able to offer individualized attention. We are extremely pleased with our experience thus far,” says Jenkins. “The CGL freight management system provides a strong platform on which we can continue to grow with our clients. We are as much managers of information as we are managers of cargo.”
Jenkins and Marsden have a combined 40 years of industry experience and have been partners for nearly four years. Throughout their careers, they have represented other freight forwarders, ocean lines and shippers.
“CGL is focused on strengthening our presence in a number of key markets,” says Dominick Muzi, CGL Executive Vice President. “Philadelphia improves our position with clients in the northeast and represents the type of partners with which CGL can create opportunities for growth,” says Dominick Muzi, CGL Executive Vice President. “Steve and Bill have a zealous client focus and we welcome them to the team.”About Concert Group Logistics, Inc. Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL) provides global transportation logistics services with a human touch. CGL's local market experts deliver domestic and international shipping solutions through a network of 25 offices and branches within the U.S., and a global network of over 2500 qualified partners spanning 500 markets. Founded in 2001 during one of the most uncertain times in transportation history, Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL), headquartered in Downers Grove, Ill., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Express-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc (NYSE AMEX: XPO). To contact CGL, visit http://www.cglship.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV