Go Try It On
Go Try It On serves as a personal wardrobe consultant, advising you on your outfit before you leave the house. Once you've snapped a photo of your look, you can add descriptions like brand and context around what type of event you're about to attend -- i.e. a cocktail party or an interview. You then upload the photo to the app; for us, feedback and comments from the site's members showed up in about 30 minutes. (the verdict: return the outfit to the closet!)
The site allows you to blur-out your face for privacy; you can also choose to keep the outfit "private" so it's shared with just friends through e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.The company, which also operates a Go Try It On Web site, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Index Ventures' seed fund and angel investors. The app has more than 150,000 users since launching in November.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV