Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE: ORB) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end 2010 financial results prior to the opening of the market on Thursday, February 17, 2011. Orbital will also conduct a conference call with financial analysts and investors the same morning, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (EST). The conference call will be hosted by:
- Mr. David W. Thompson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Garrett E. Pierce, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. James R. Thompson, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer
To listen to the conference call, dial (888) 541-8767, and use the conference ID number 43254570. A replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the end of the call and will remain active until Thursday, February 24, 2011. For access to the replay of the conference call, dial (800) 642-1687.
For webcast registration and information, please visit Orbital’s web site at http://www.orbital.com/Investor. The company advises participants to register at least 20 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
About OrbitalOrbital develops and manufactures small- and medium-class rockets and space systems for commercial, military and civil government customers. The company’s primary products are satellites and launch vehicles, including low-Earth orbit, geosynchronous-Earth orbit and planetary exploration spacecraft for communications, remote sensing, scientific and defense missions; human-rated space systems for Earth-orbit, lunar and other missions; ground- and air-launched rockets that deliver satellites into orbit; and missile defense systems that are used as interceptor and target vehicles. Orbital also provides satellite subsystems and space-related technical services to U.S. Government agencies and laboratories. More information about Orbital can be found at http://www.orbital.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV