NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), LyondellBasell Industries (LYB), Apple (AAPL), Halliburton (HAL), Novartis (NVS) and Schlumberger (SLB) are among the large-cap stocks with buy ratings in the range of 89%-100%.
We have indentified these stocks from Belgium, Brazil, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland and the U.S., and across diverse sectors such as energy, financial, healthcare, industrial, telecommunications, technology, chemical, and food and beverage. These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $10 billion.
Besides receiving highest ratings from analysts, these stocks are expected to gain up to 38% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of around 22%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
In contrast, although stocks such as Telefonica (TEF), NTT DoCoMo (DCM), Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT), Canon (CAJ), Credit Suisse Group (CS), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), Mizuho Financial Group (MFG), Carnival (CUK) and Posco (PKX) have 100% buy ratings, we did not consider them as only a few analysts cover them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV