NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), LyondellBasell Industries (LYB), Apple (AAPL), Halliburton (HAL), Novartis (NVS) and Schlumberger (SLB) are among the large-cap stocks with buy ratings in the range of 89%-100%.
We have indentified these stocks from Belgium, Brazil, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland and the U.S., and across diverse sectors such as energy, financial, healthcare, industrial, telecommunications, technology, chemical, and food and beverage. These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $10 billion.
Besides receiving highest ratings from analysts, these stocks are expected to gain up to 38% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of around 22%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
In contrast, although stocks such as Telefonica (TEF), NTT DoCoMo (DCM), Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT), Canon (CAJ), Credit Suisse Group (CS), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), Mizuho Financial Group (MFG), Carnival (CUK) and Posco (PKX) have 100% buy ratings, we did not consider them as only a few analysts cover them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV