NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Mad Catz Interactive (AMEX:MCZ) were gapping up Thursday morning with an open price 24.8% higher than Wednesday's closing price. The stock closed at $1.21 Wednesday and opened today's trading at $1.51. The average volume for Mad Catz Interactive has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Mad Catz Interactive has a market cap of $61.7 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of accessories for videogame platforms, the personal computers (PC), and iPod and other audio devices. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.3, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 11.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.5. TheStreet Ratings rates Mad Catz Interactive as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. You can view the full Mad Catz Interactive Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about MCZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV