- Make asset allocation changes focused on downside risk protection
- Find ways to best make asset allocation decisions in conjunction with finance decisions
- Attempt to decrease volatility by increasing portfolio diversification via new asset classes
- Define investment management fiduciary responsibilities for trustees and investment consultant
- Add hedging strategies to the portfolio
- Gain additional transparency from investment managers
- Immunize a portion of the portfolio to support spending policy needs
- Find ways, such as investment market simulation tools, to best evaluate the effect of potential investment market changes on the invested assets
- Add or increase allocation to inflation protection strategies
- Implement ways to increase donor confidence in your investment strategies
SEI Quick Poll: Nonprofits Focused On Downside Risk And Aligning Portfolio With Organizational Finances
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.