MILPITAS, Calif., Feb. 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), a global provider of focused, cost-optimized ATE solutions, today announced the Company will release financial results for its second quarter, ended January 31, 2011, on Thursday, February 24, 2011 before the market opens. A conference call will follow at 10:00 a.m. EST to discuss the Company's second quarter 2011 financial results and third quarter fiscal 2011 guidance.
The conference call may be accessed via telephone by dialing 877.853.5334. The call will be simulcast via the LTX-Credence web site ( www.ltxc.com ). Audio replays of the call can be heard through March 23, 2011, via telephone, by dialing 800.642.1687; conference ID number 39934113 or by visiting our web site at www.ltxc.com.
About LTX-Credence CorporationLTX-Credence is a global provider of ATE solutions designed to deliver value through innovation enabling customers to implement best-in-class test strategies to maximize their profitability. LTX-Credence addresses the broad, divergent test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive and entertainment market segments, offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, the largest installed base in the Asia-Pacific region, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.ltxc.com. LTX-Credence is a trademark of LTX-Credence Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Rich Yerganian, LTX-Credence Corporation Tel. 781.467.5063 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV