CRANBURY, N.J., Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John F. Crowley will be presenting a corporate overview at the upcoming 13th Annual BIO CEO and Investor Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, February 15 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics web site, http://www.amicustherapeutics.com. Participants should allow approximately five to ten minutes prior to the presentation's start time to visit the site and download any streaming media software needed to listen to the Internet webcast. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's web site for 30 days.
About Amicus Therapeutics
Amicus Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for rare diseases. The Company is developing orally-administered, small molecule drugs called pharmacological chaperones, a novel, first-in-class approach to treating a broad range of diseases including lysosomal storage disorders and CNS diseases. Amicus' lead program is in Phase 3 for the treatment of Fabry disease.FOLD-G SOURCE Amicus Therapeutics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV