- Fourth quarter revenues were $3.4 million. Annual revenues were $17.9 million, representing a 7% increase over 2009 annual revenues.
- Fourth quarter net loss was $1.6 million. The Company posted a net loss of $6.7 million for the year ended December 31, 2010, as compared to a net loss of $7.0 million during 2009.
Jacada Reports Fourth Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.