- Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group net sales were $15.7 million, compared with $16.2 million in the comparable 2010 period. The ACM Group’s results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011 include the results of T&W Forge from the date of its acquisition, December 10, 2010.
- Turbine Components Services and Repair Group net sales increased by $0.2 million, to $2.4 million, compared with $2.2 million in the comparable 2010 period.
- Applied Surface Concepts Group net sales increased $0.4 million, to $3.3 million, compared with $2.9 million in the comparable 2010 period.
SIFCO Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2011 First Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.