TOKYO, Feb. 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. ("IIJ") (Nasdaq:IIJI) (TSE1:3774), one of Japan's leading Internet-access and comprehensive network solutions providers, today announced a revision to its Year-end dividend forecast for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 ("FY2010").
1. Reason for Revision to Year-end Dividend Forecast
Our dividend policy is to have stable and continuous dividend while having room for our necessary investment for business expansion and development for the future.With regard to our dividend policy and our nine months ended FY2010 income level, we revised our FY2010 year-end dividend forecast from JPY1,250 to JPY1,500 per share of our common stock. We have already paid interim dividend of JPY1,250 per share of common stock for FY2010 interim period, therefore the total dividend forecast for FY2010 will be JPY2,750 per share. 2. Revised Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY2010
|Dividend per share of common stock*|
|Previous Forecast for FY2010 (Announced on May 14, 2010)||JPY1,250.00||JPY1,250.00||JPY2,500.00|
|Revised Forecast of FY2010 Year-end Dividend||--||JPY1,500.00||JPY2,750.00|
|FY2010 Interim Dividend paid||JPY1,250.00||--||--|
|(Reference) FY2009 Dividend||JPY1,000.00||JPY1,250.00||JPY2,250.00|
|* 400 American Depository Shares represent one share of common stock|
CONTACT: Yuko Kazama (Ms.) at IIJ Finance Department Tel: +81-3-5259-6500 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.iij.ad.jp/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV