SRA International Rises On Unusually High Volume (SRX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SRA International (NYSE:SRX) is trading at unusually high volume Wednesday with 3.1 million shares changing hands. It is currently at 4.3 times its average daily volume and trading up $1.19 (+4.5%) at $27.98 as of 3:26 p.m. ET. SRA International has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 31% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. SRA International, Inc. provides technology and strategic consulting services and solutions to the national security, civil government, health care and public health, and intelligence and space markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 84.5, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 90.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.4. TheStreet Ratings rates SRA International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full SRA International Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV