Andersons Rises On Unusually High Volume (ANDE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Andersons (Nasdaq:ANDE) is trading at unusually high volume Wednesday with 872,542 shares changing hands. It is currently at four times its average daily volume and trading up $4.17 (+10.3%) at $44.82 as of 3:01 p.m. ET. Andersons has a market cap of $751.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 11.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. The Andersons, Inc. engages in the agriculture and transportation businesses in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.8, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.4. TheStreet Ratings rates Andersons as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and generally poor debt management. You can view the full Andersons Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV