NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- HNI Corporation (NYSE:HNI) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $35.33 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $35.29. HNI is changing hands at $35.32 with 62,404 shares traded as of 9:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 156,000 shares over the past 30 days. HNI has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. HNI Corporation and its subsidiaries design, manufacture, and market office furniture and hearth products primarily in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 532.7, above the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 456.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 23.4. TheStreet Ratings rates HNI as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and deteriorating net income. You can view the full HNI Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about HNI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV