ST. CHARLES, Mo., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- American Railcar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARII) ("ARI") announced today it will host a conference call on February 24, 2011, at 10:00 am (Eastern Time) to report the Company's fourth quarter financial results. The Company expects to release its financial results after the close of business on February 23, 2011, and these results will be available on the Investor Relations page at www.americanrailcar.com .
To participate in the conference call, please logon to the Investor Relations page at www.americanrailcar.com or please dial 877-745-9389. The participant pass code is 43595060. Interested parties are asked to logon to the Company website or dial in to the call approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call.
An audio replay of the call will be available on the Company's website promptly following the earnings call.About American Railcar Industries, Inc. American Railcar Industries, Inc. is a leading North American designer and manufacturer of hopper and tank railcars. ARI also leases, repairs and refurbishes railcars, provides fleet management services and designs and manufactures certain railcar and industrial components. ARI provides its railcar customers with integrated solutions through a comprehensive set of high quality products and related services.
CONTACT: Dale C. Davies Michael Obertop 636.940.6000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV