1st United Bancorp, Inc. To Announce Quarterly And Year End Earnings Results On Tuesday, February 15, 2011
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1st United Bank ("1st United"), announced today that it will release fourth quarter and year-end results on Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1st United's earnings results at the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."1st United will host a conference call to review the year end quarterly results on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). The number for the conference call is (800) 857-9849 (Passcode: First United). A replay of the conference call will be available beginning the evening of February 15, 2011 by dialing (800) 568-3652 (domestic), using the passcode 245245 until February 28, 2011.
SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV