1st United Bancorp, Inc. To Announce Quarterly And Year End Earnings Results On Tuesday, February 15, 2011
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1st United Bank ("1st United"), announced today that it will release fourth quarter and year-end results on Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1st United's earnings results at the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."
SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV