1st United Bancorp, Inc. To Announce Quarterly And Year End Earnings Results On Tuesday, February 15, 2011
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FUBC), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1st United Bank ("1st United"), announced today that it will release fourth quarter and year-end results on Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1st United's earnings results at the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."1st United will host a conference call to review the year end quarterly results on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). The number for the conference call is (800) 857-9849 (Passcode: First United). A replay of the conference call will be available beginning the evening of February 15, 2011 by dialing (800) 568-3652 (domestic), using the passcode 245245 until February 28, 2011.
SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV